Years ago I had problems with my back. I was told that I have some kinda disc problem in my lower and upper spine in 4 places, bone spurs towards the top and tendinitis in the top of my spine. I have been in bad shape since Friday. As unbelievable as this sounds to me, I actually have pain going into my groin. I'm sure it's a disc problem because it started in my lower spine like something was being pinched. Almost like a pair of pliers had a hold of me. I didn't help it yesterday and because of that, today it is worse. I went for a ride yesterday...I was going to stay home but I just couldn't do it. I decided to see if I could get my leg over and lift the bike. Getting on and off was the tough part. Once I was on I asked Rich for my riding gear and off we went. Very bad!!!! I have no insurance and no real job that affords me to see a doctor so I'm stuck waiting this one out.
This is why I worked so hard to get out of the bindery. It seemed like I was always in some kinda therapy for my back.
I really got it pissed off now and I have to get into the basement and get my laundry done and this house is a mess. I keep thinking "I'll feel better tomorrow and then I'll get er done." The house will wait but I need laundry done. I need to study for tomorrow night's final exam and it's real hard to concentrate when your in pain. If you could see me, you wouldn't know if you should laugh or cry. I am all hunched over and walking very slowly. I need drugs!!!
I think I might have some upstairs left over from my gallbladder surgery in 2008. I'm off to give em a try.
Sorry to hear that, pain killers won't solve your problems though. This will need the capable hands of a chiropractor... I am dealing with the same issue (including the groin and down the right leg pain), and only adjustments (or surgery) will fix it. Acupuncture helps dealing with the pain. However, all those things come with a price tag (yes, also here in Canada, where we have otherwise health care 'paradise'). A quick fix can be Voltaren ointment, that is if you can get this in the US (it has been recently approved in Canada, and became my 'best friend...)
ReplyDeleteBe better soon!