I barely squeaked by with an A in my tax accounting class. My score before my extra credit was 87.4. I'm glad I took advantage of all the extra credit...3 points...without it, I would have gotten my first B since coming back to school in 09. The grades are posted on the school website but it's not posted on my transcripts yet so I don't know what my overall GPA is now. Before this semester it was 3.9...thanks to my B and C.
Back in 2000 I got a C in Keyboarding and in 1998 I got a B in one of my graphic design classes. Other than those two I have gotten all A's. That B and C bugs the crap out of me. The keyboarding was hard for me. I had been in graphic design and for the most part I just used the mouse. I missed a few keyboarding classes, which didn't help either. Once I was on my way to class, a deer tried to jump my car and landed on the hood. I missed two classes because of surgery. The painkillers didn't help with speed either...they tend to slow you down a little. I can't remember a reason for the B in Graphic Design. Probably just couldn't cut it.
I am still not having much fun with my back. If I reach with my left arm or step back on my left foot I go into a spasm. Last night I had to walk pretty far from the parking lot to the student resource center, then to class in an other building and back to my car...what felt like 20 miles to the back of the lot. Walking to fast puts me into a spasm. My boss from the cleaning service wants me to work on Friday and I don't see how it can possibly be better by then. I sure could use the money. I wish I had some muscle relaxers. I have been using heat but I am starting to think maybe I should be using ice.
BB:
ReplyDeletecongratulations on a job well done. Now if only your pain problem would go away. I know, sort of, what it is like. I have been nearly immobile for the past few weeks myself, barely able to walk or drive (clutch foot).
Muscle relaxers are only good to a certain point. While you don't feel as much pain, you may actually be doing more damage, as you don't feel it hurting and stress it more than you should
bob
Riding the Wet Coast