OK, so I'm just a little bit not quit me right now. I got a prescription for Valium to relax the spasms...trust me...everything is relaxed. I normally don't take any drug other than Zyrtec for allergies, decongestants at night so I can breath, vitamins and calcium. I feel pretty loopy.
Any way...I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments. I'm in the thankful mood but not at that stupid stage of telling everyone I talk to "I love you"...not yet any way...give me time till I take the second dose.
I had no idea how it would effect me, so before taking the Valium, I made some home made soup from some frozen left over turkey. It's soooooo good, I can't wait till dinner. I cheated and sampled it...just a little! It is windy and cold here...good day for soup.
I mixed up some corn bread mix in a bowl and if I'm not capable of doing that later, Rich can just take all the wet ingredients I mixed up ahead of time and add to the dry ingredients and pour it into the iron skillet. voila! hopefully I will remember to butter the pan and gt it hot first before putting it in the pan to give it that crisp bottom. Mm! Mm! Good! Soup n corn bread!
"I feel pretty loopy."
ReplyDeleteI'll BET! :-)
Even tho those lil' suckers do absolutely NUTHIN' for ME personally, if yer not one to regularly pop a lotta strong scrips, those babies'll do ya in in a heartbeat.
So, no more runnin' for the shelter of a Mother's Lil' Helper? ;-)
Had to take them once for a shot in my neck spine. They do change things.
ReplyDeleteBBaby:
ReplyDeleteI can't remember ever having to take drugs which induce the good feeling that you are experiencing . But I have no problem in saying that "I love you, too" and wish for you to have some good luck soon.
bob
Riding the Wet Coast