Thursday, May 26, 2011

Calendar of events!

It's been three weeks since I hurt my back. I ended up getting different meds so I’m not in a cloud all the time. This time they gave me an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer that I take at night. Tonight will be the last of the muscle relaxer and I'm not sure it is enough. She wants me on the anti-inflammatory for another 2 weeks. I am getting better but I'm not quite all the way there yet. I still have trouble bending and being on my feet for very long. Last night we went up to Wonder Lake so Rich could take some measurements on a rental house our friends have. They asked him to do some plumbing on it before they rent it out. I started having spasms again after not having them for a couple days. I don’t know if it was the hour drive up and hour drive back or what. I still have pain but it's not constant any more. I’m hoping to get some hours in cleaning next week but I’m not sure I’m ready yet.



I've rode twice and each time seemed to put me back a little. I'm starting to feel thankful for the rain and low temps we are having. It makes not riding more bearable.



I am all signed up for the summer semester, have my books and ready to start. I can’t believe it’s a new semester already on Tuesday.



I have my great niece’s graduation party on Saturday and I can’t wait to see my family. This is the granddaughter of my brother who is paralyzed. It will be interesting to see how my grandkids react to my brother’s condition. They haven’t seen him since they were little and probably don’t remember him.



On the 11th, we have a wedding, two graduation parties and a retirement party all in the afternoon at 3:00. We already sent an RSVP for the wedding so we are committed to that. It’s a little strange for me because it’s Rich’s ex-wife’s nephew. I get along with his ex; it just feels strange. I'm not looking forward to it. I would much rather go to one of the other parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List