Rich came home at 10:30 Friday....no work. We went for a ride and we were out for 3 1/2-4 hrs and came home. The wind was at 43 mph out of the south. Tends to take some of the fun out of it. Riding home, I was actually leaning slightly to the right on a left curve.
A couple hours later, some friends stopped by on his new bike.....an 08 Heritage. We met up with them for dinner after they dropped the bike off at home.
We introduced them a year and a half ago and they seem to be really hitting it off. He keeps thanking me every time I see him. I normally don't play matchmaker but he kept asking me to introduce him to someone. I gave her his number and told him that it was totally up to her. They live 40 miles apart and talked on the phone for about a month before they actually met. We took her with us to the bike show in Chicago and he met up with us. The 4 of us spent the day together and then hung out in the city that night. She rode home with us. After that they started dating and have been an item ever since. They seem to be a good match.
No comments:
Post a Comment