Friday, December 7, 2012

Killing time

Just sitting here killing time till it's time to go. I have a date at the surgery center today. Hopefully this will put an end to the constant pain I'm in. I hope they find something that is easy to deal with. I really want to go back to work Monday. It would suck to wait this long for a job only to loose it because of this. My boss is being real nice about it, but I also knowthat next week begins crunch time.
On the 17th we have a corporate meeting about the new software. She told me she needs me there since I will be on the ground flour with this. It's a good opportunity and I can't blow it.
Rich just go up and we will be leaving in about 20 minutes.
Till next time...wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. They did a couple biopsies but I don't have the results yet. They said I have significant damage to my esophagus from reflux. I asked if it was bad enough to cause all this pain and he said it could.
    I went to work today and made it all day. It got pretty rough the last three hours. The pain killers do take the edge off and I think the other medication he gave me is finally starting to work. We’ll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have reflux. I take Omeprazole 20MG. Tried Zantac it did NOT work for me.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List