They ruled out heart trouble. FYI...if you have a choice of chemical stress test or physical stress test; take the physical. I had every side effect there was, including but not limited to throwing up bile and a migrane.
I have to go to a surgery center on Friday morning for an endoscopy and possible dialation. I'm not entirly sure what they are looking for. Till then, I am not going to worry till it's time to worry.
It will be so nice to sleep in my own bed and not have people waking me up every few hours to draw blood or take my vitals.
I can't do the chem. one my throat closes of and I gag bad. Imagine you throat closing off.
ReplyDeleteThe chem is not something I would ever do again. They did the chem because I am not able to stand for long without being in horrible pain. When I sit, I have to be reclined. From what I understand, when you've had along history with GERDS, sometimes the esophagus narrows and they can go in and streatch it. I think they are heading in the right direction now. I hope to be back to work Monday.
ReplyDelete