Monday, December 3, 2012

I have been admitted for observation. I will be spending the night here and the will be doing a stress test and drawing blood every 6 hours. They suspect what I think they called pt pulmonary condition. I could be wrong on that. Very uncomfortable. Nurse is here gotta go.

3 comments:

  1. BB:

    I hope you are going to be okay. take care, rest, relax and do what the nurse tells you. You are in good hands now

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had every heart test known to man. All good, still waiting on the stress test results. It was a chemically induced test. I got every side effect known including throwing up bile. I'm back in bed had some food finally. I have been telling them from the beginning I thought it was an old back injury. They are finally giving me some pain medication. They have been so intent on heart testing because my mother went through years of the same symptoms with no diagnosis. One day she went in just like I did, they released her at 3:30 and when my brother went to check on her, she was gone. We didn't get an autopsy because they said it was a heart attack. I'm glad they are taking it serious but I still think its my back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd been being treated for mini stokes for years. My last time was June 6th. I went to ER. All I did this time was NOT back off telling them that every time I over do it or work looking up this happens. Damn it could it be in my neck. Hello guess what they found.....the 6th and 7th are ruptured.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List