MRI showed no brain damage...Good CPR job Bryan...and he is getting bossy. They have him restrained, he wants out the hospital. He wants HIS bed, his cigarettes, his coffee and he needs to drop that load in San Antonio. They said they won't be doing heart surgery because the damage is not repairable. He will be on meds the rest of his life.
Things are good again between him and my older son. I'm very happy for them. It's good to hear my kids laugh again.
Glad everything turned out good for you.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the spirits.
BB:
ReplyDeleteyou have a way of always looking at the bright side and everything has worked out for the best.
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
Just catching up on the posts here. I'm so sorry to read about all this, but I'm glad it's all finally turning out okay.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your son and his dad will have much to talk about... still. It was a blessing he was able to do what he did.
Learning CPR is so important for everyone. You just never know when it will be necessary!