Monday, May 24, 2010

Look what we came across while riding Saturday. We didn't talk to the guy that rode it, but some one that was outside said that the guy found it in an old barn....looks like he got it started and just rode it. I probably would have cleaned it up, but then it wouldn't have looked so interesting.


Rich got his heads back on around 1 pm....about the time that some friends stopped by. We rode till 9 pm. First ride of the year that I was able to ride without a jacket....I wore a sweat shirt.

Sunday was even nicer...T shirt weather. We rode up to WI for the day with friends. I'm sun burned..even with sun screen! On the way home we stopped at the store to pick up steaks and corn on the cob for grilling.

I start my new classes today so gotta get busy....just wanted to post my sighting.

1 comment:

  1. Yea that is pretty cool. Don't we all wish we come come upon a find like that. A Crocker Hemi would be cool. Now I never liked those old seats. Did run into an old friend the other day and he brought up how he liked them Each to his own.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List