Yesterday was my grandsons B-day. We went to watch my granddaughter play softball and then went to dinner to celebrate his B-day. He didn't get a party this year...only dinner with immediate family. Rich and I were the only grandparents there. He has not been doing his homework, so no party.
We had a really good time. I found out that my granddaughter...7 yrs old...cheats at tic-tac-toe. I had already won and she put down another X making three in a row and said, "I WON!!!". Then she says, "look dad...grandma cheated. I already won and she put another mark and made it look like she won."
I blame him!! She is a daddies girl, he has created a monster!
BB:
ReplyDeletea wrong lesson to learn at this early stage in life. My first impression has already been formed and I feel sorry for you and your family
bob
Wet Coast Scootin
No need to feel sorry...She is a prankster and was only joking. She knows it's wrong to cheat.
ReplyDelete