It took the two of us 4 1/2 hrs to dig out. We couldn't get out our front door and the back door was a challenge. Still...better than an ice storm. We are just trying to stay warm now. We are expecting -20 to -23 degrees windchill tonight.
Being in a small town has it's good points. People riding 4 wheelers through town pulling kids on sleds behind them. After we got done with the snow, we got dry and headed to the neighborhood bar. The place was packed. We stayed for two and headed home. Our neighbors were out trying to dig out so Rich went to help them while I made dinner. I haven't been sleeping much lately, worried about a job, but I think I will sleep good tonight.
I checked on my mom yesterday and she said she wasn't going anywhere for a few days! Those pictures look cold!! Stay warm and safe... Spring is just 44 more days. :}
ReplyDeleteWow, how do you do it.colddddd
ReplyDeleteBB:
ReplyDeleteall I can say is WOW, look at all that snow. Lucky we don't have any, just rain
bob
Wet Coast Scootin
I am sick of snow, I feel sorry for you. At least the bar was open :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks bad. My oldest son came by with a plow. He's a good boy to his dad.
ReplyDelete