Friday, February 25, 2011

No longer an unemployed deadbeat!

Just a quick update...I start on Monday at a design company in the accounting department!!!!!! It's through the temp service, full time next week then 20-30 hrs a week after that, open ended. OK...so it's not a permanent position, but I don't even care. It's work till I find work. Who knows...maybe it can turn into real work. I'm sooooo excited!!!!! I get to go to work Monday!!!!!

Did I mention...I got a job, a J. O. B.!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Finally! Wishing you a good start! I hope that it will turn out to something real. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, girl, and good attitude! I am wishing you good hunting while enjoying the spoils of what you have now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, a job is a job. I hope it turns into a real full time job for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your ecstatic! Congratulations! It's kinda like starting the first day of school again, heh? Don't forget to lay your clothes out the night before and have your lunch packed and ready to go. LOL!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats there, baby! We'll all keep our fingers crossed so that the cash'll keep on flowin' in for ya. Can ya do me a favor after ya start? Ask 'em if they've gotta openin' for an 18-year-old never-employed-before high-school-dropout. If my kid don't getta job soon, I swear I'm gonna #&!~*% him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BB:

    I'm so very happy for you. It's not like you have not been trying. Now you can put your skills to work and enjoy life. Maybe you can turn this into a full time job and perhaps they want to check you out before offering FULL time employment. Let's hope . . .

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. May lead to full time. Will pray for it. In a place like that you will met all kinds of contacts.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List