Early check out tomorrow. It will be a short day, leaving corp at 3pm. We will be taking our luggage with us in the morning for our last meeting so we can go straight to the airport from the meeting.
A couple posts back I mentioned that my chest pain is back. I did finally get to the Dr. and he said I am on the strongest medication on the market for reflux and gave me a second medication to take 12 hours after the first. It worked for a few days and I'm having problems again. He said it could be the stress from work and hopefully it will calm down once things get normal. I hope so, it's not fun to be in pain all the time.
I'm as packed as I can be for checkout and looking forward to a good night sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment