Friday, March 22, 2013
In need of rest
People all around me have been sick with colds. People at the office and at Corp. It finally caught up to me. Yesterday at work I elected to just do prep work knowing I was not functioning at full throttle. My last night in Dallas was not good. I hardly slept because of a sore dry throat. I had another ruff night last night and had a difficult time getting up for work. No dinner tonight, between the reflux and the cold, I'm just not interested in eating. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. I am thinking about going into work to try to get caught up after my trip. Probably will be a better idea to just stay home and get better. I can always work next Saturday if I need to for closing. Since the last day of the month is a Sunday, I have till Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment