Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Weather is so Beautiful Here
We have been having the most uncommon and most welcome weather for March. We spent the whole day Sunday riding. It was so nice to be on two wheels again. I needed a new battery, but at least after working for Rich's boss, doing inventory for two weeks, I was able to afford it.

Election Job
I am so glad that job is over. They were expecting allot more calls to the call center because of all the redistricting. They had 12 temps in and probably only needed 6 at the busiest times. It was very chaotic yesterday. Just not something I ever want to do again. Yesterday was 14 1/2 hours. I slept about 8 hours last night and I'm still not feeling rested.

Next Job
I have the rest of this week to myself and on Monday I will be starting another job from the temp agency. It is for Administration/Receptionist/CS/Billing and anything else they can throw at me. Should be interesting to wear all those hats. The important thing is to work. Maybe if this job lasts, I can get that new seat I want for my bike. I plan to spend the rest of this week doing spring cleaning and homework.

As For Today
I have an appointment to get my hair cut. I would like it short, but last time I did that, I never heard the last of it. Rich thinks I have nice hair and tells me, "Most people would kill for hair like yours, and you want to cut it!" I have never colored it and people have always thought I did. In the summer, It's that golden blond you don't see very often and I get natural highlights from the sun. In the winter, not so nice. I am starting to get some silver and white highlights now. My dad was a blond, and by the time he was 60 his hair was completely white. I am thinking about short layers at the top that will blend into the longer layers at the bottom. That way it still has some length, but it'll have some body in it. If you never hear from me again, you'll know it did not go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List