Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Work

Looks like I'll be busy for a while. I start a job at the board of elections on Thursday and it will go through Tuesday. Tuesday will be a 14 hour day...Election day. Then on Monday the 26th I start another job with the temp agency. That one should last a few months. They make road construction safety warning equipment (cones etc) and signs.

Next week I will be spending Wed through Fri at my son's house taking care of my grand daughter. Her mom is spending a week on the road with my son.

My grand daughter has night terrors some times. She wakes up with a blood curdling scream and runs frantically through the house. If you try to talk to her it only heightens her reaction and she stares right through you as if she is terrified of you. She is sleeping the whole time this is happening and remembers nothing the next day. It's a form of sleepwalking. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/night-terrors/DS01016/DSECTION=symptoms I'm hoping for a peaceful few days with her. Other than that, it should be fun. We will play games, bake cookies and cupcakes, and snuggle in our pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List