Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream about my brother Joe.

I woke up this morning from a dream about my brother Joe. I was a child again and he was up here on one of his many visits from SO. IL. Most of you know he was quit a bit older than me. I was a child in my dream and I climbed up on his lap...just like I used to do. I told him that I loved him and he said, "I know...I love you too." I sat there on his lap for along time...no words...just feeling safe and loved. When he left to go home, I was grown and as we were standing at the door saying our goodbyes, I told him, "I remember how good you were to me when I was little and how much you loved me." End of dream!

At first I felt real good because I am so lucky to have such good memories. Then I thought about all the memories I missed because some low life, piece of scum took him from us.

Out of nine siblings, I have only three left. The other five died of natural causes, the way God intended. I except that, but I still can't get passed my anger at the person who took Joe from us. It was so senseless and he didn't deserve to die such a horrible death. I hear people talk about closure when someone is murdered. There is no closure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List