Monday, December 12, 2011

Wouldn't you know it...I get the chance to go with my son and I get work. I start a six week assignment on Wednesday. Maybe I can take a ride with him after that.

I had an interview today with a different company and I was asked to come back for a three hour panel interview but I turned it down. They contacted me and the job was suppose to be full time with benefits. She tells me today that it is part time for the first six months and they don't currently have any medical insurance or other benefits in place yet. I feel like she was not honest with me and I don't want to work for someone like that. Maybe the temp assignment will lead to something. At least I know where I stand with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List