Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life styles of the temps and the broke!

Last week I was stuffing cell phones into boxes. Pay sucks, but it puts a little cash in my pocket and the people are nice. I go in again on Monday and that is the end of that assignment for a while.

I applied for a job for a digital print estimator with basic accounting and purchasing experience. This screams my name. So far I've heard nothing from them. I wish the ad gave the name of the company...I would be on their doorstep. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rich's sister is in town from NM. She is staying with her daughter in the City. Tonight she is staying with us. I'm cooking dinner...pork chops, corn on the cob and some type of potato, probably scallop... and we are going out dancing with some friends. When we stopped in NM on our way home from CA last fall, we stayed with her for a few days and she wanted to go out. She never goes out...she is an intensive care surgical nurse and since she is single, she takes all the hours no one else wants. She had a blast. Rich was teaching her to do the two step and the swing. We'll see how much she remembers. I would bet she has not been out since then. I'm looking forward to it. I really like her. In the morning, I think I'll make homemade waffles. Being single, she only cooks out of cans and boxes...when she cooks.

That's the plan! Gotta get started on my spuds.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List