OK...so they are two half jobs. But it's a start.
I went for my interview for Accountemps and scored in the mid 80's on all my tests. So....I was accepted as a temp!!! They said they would be contacting my references and if all went well with that, they would put me to work. My references are great so that's not a problem.
Yesterday I got a call from the printing company here in town. I went for a meeting with the production manager and they want me to start part time tomorrow. I applied last June and I got an interview on the spot because of my experience. Then his brother lost his job and he hired him instead. It's a very small company, only 4 full time employees. They have allot of mailings for the holidays, the first one due on Wednesday. It's only part time and only when they have a large work load. It's something to get me by till I can get something real. I can still work there weekends and nights when he is busy, even after I get a full time job. It wouldn't be the first time I worked two jobs. I told him about the Accountemps position and he said he understands that comes first.
Woot! Congratulations! Two halves make a whole! At least your getting your getting yourself back into view and who knows what will happen next.
ReplyDeleteCheers to you!
BB:
ReplyDeletethat's great news ! congratulations
when it Rains, it pours . . .
bob
Wet Coast Scootin