Every morning with my coffee I look for work. Either they want a degree with years of experience or you have to be bilingual. What is that crap!!!
I'm all for people trying to make a better life for themselves, but how about learning our language so we don't have to learn a foreign language just to fit in with them.
My grandparents...mom's side...came here from Germany...dad's side...Irland and worked for the locals in return for teaching them and their children English. My daughter-in-laws father came here from Mexico and speaks perfect English. Why is it that so many of today's immigrants refuse to learn English?
I just want a job with medical insurance! I learn fast, I'm dependable and I have good work ethics. It seems like you have to know someone to get in someplace. Unfortunately, most people I know are worried about their own jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment