One of my friends that helped out on Saturday is meeting me tomorrow morning and Friday morning to help out...Friday that is...if, I can get my homework done on Thursday while the lady in need is at work.
The friend who has the apt building is letting them rent month to month till they can find someplace, no deposit, a very reasonable rate, and 1 month rent free to give them a head start.
None of these people know them very well. They just know them from our bonfire parties. That tells you what good people they are. I am lucky.
I got up this morning and did homework for a while, took a break by ranting, then did more homework till Rich got home, and then we were packing tools, balloon fabrics and hardware from 3:30 to 7:30 tonight. Then, I came home and worked on homework some more and I'm beat. I have 2 more payroll registers and 5 employee earnings records to do for this assignment and then another whole chapter due by Saturday. It's a good thing payroll is coming easy for me. I got an e-mail from my instructor; she told me to keep up the good work and said all of my assignments so far are all A's.
I'm brain dead and this seems to be the only thing I can do to unwind. Just random thoughts in print. Most nights I have trouble sleeping...I bet I sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment