Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time, where do I get more?

I've been so busy with school I have not been on my bike since Labor day weekend. I sure miss it. Sometimes I think about riding to school on the days that I don't have as many books to carry and then I think about all those crazy driving students flying through the lots and at the same time, busy getting caught up on phone messages and texting. I've come so close to getting run over both on foot and in my car. I'd rather ride in Chicago than the college parking lots. Time is going so fast, I am already at mid terms for this semester. Next semester I am not going to try to be superwoman and I am only going to take 4 classes. Summer semester I think I will only take 1 or 2 Internet courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List