We rode over the MS River on a metal grated bridge. We had to stop in the middle of the bridge for construction and that made a couple people a little nervous looking down through the bridge and into the water.
I remember the first time I rode over that bridge on my own bike. It was some what intimidating. I was riding a Sportster and they have that skinny front tire that makes it a little wobbly. I don't notice it that much now on my Low Rider. Either that, or I just ride better. One of the guys was voicing his fear so we had to really give him some grief. After all, isn't that what friends are for?
Then we headed south to Fulton and crossed back over the river and headed back to Poopy's. One of the guys decided to camp for the night and par-take in the all night party. By camping he could get totally shit-faced and not worry about getting back to the motel. He said he headed for bed about 2:30 am and found some guy that he had never seen before, passed out in his tent. Can't understand why someone would want to claim this tent. That is my other half trying to help put it up. It didn't look much better after they were done. The rest of us chose to sleep in a bed.
They were suppose to have a pig roast, band and car show in Nora, but they had to cancel the pig roast and the band, but they did have a pretty good car show.
We spent the night in Stockton and came home Mon morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment