Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pictures from visit with Bobscoot.

Rich and Bobscoot after breakfast.

Bobscoot getting camera ready.

Rich and Bobscoot discussing how the tail came down. One of them thought it happened because of people climbing on it and the other thought maybe it was taken down so no one got hurt. Either way; it's on the ground chained to the rest of it so it doesn't walk away.

4 comments:

  1. So great you got to meet up with Bob Skoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that Bob Skoot came to our mid-west for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a long way...someday I would like to get the west coast through OR, WA, Canada, and Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BB:

    It was very nice that I could meet both you and Rich too. Everytime I look at the map, it seems like a dream and I have to pinch myself

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List