Sunday, September 15, 2013

My granddaughter will be 18 in 2 weeks.

Just doesn't seem possible!
With her many hair colors and styles. Her color is naturally a dark strawberry blonde like in the younger photos.
Catching some air with Grandpa Rich.
               With her cousin 2 months apart in age.

Overlooking LA
Be scared, be very scared!
With her little brother and myself.



With her little brother and sister.
 
Little sister on top, her on the bottom photo...Will the real Pebbles please stand up!
Sisterly love on Grandpa Rich's boat.
 
With me in front of the Christmas tree at Marshall Field Store, (now Macy's) in Chicago after seeing the Nut Cracker Play.

With cousin from 2nd photo.            
1st concert with Dad, my oldest son.

 
Silliness while shopping.

Side by side 5 and 15.
 
Side by side 7 and 17.
                                                    


Hopefully she learned something that day!
 


Sweet 16!



                      






I do not know this man! On a cruse boat somewhere in Mexico.
And all grown up!





With Mom.
 
That's my girl, with all her silliness and diva ways! Well one of them anyway.

5 comments:

  1. My friend said, the one 3 rows up on the right; she looks like a young Julia Roberts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB:

    so nice to have photos from all these years and share them with us.

    Hard to believe how fast time flies by . . .

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding...her dad will be 38 this Oct, 24 days after she turns 18. I can't believe I have a 38 year old son...seems like I was just 38 a few years ago, not 17 years ago.

      Delete
  3. Funny, I too was thinking Julia Roberts. But prettier. Must take after her grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how she is a combination of so many of us. Mostly she looks like her mom. She is the only one who has green in her eyes like me. Mine are mostly green with a little golden brown in the center and hers are brown with green in the center. Sometimes I look at her and she looks like my mom and other times in some of her childhood pictures she looks like her dad did at that age. Other times she looks like her cousins on my ex's side.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List