I was having some problems last summer with my bike cutting out on me as I was riding and not wanting to start again. Then it would run good for a couple weeks and start acting up again. Sometimes I would turn the key and nothing, turn the key back to off and try again and she would fire right up.
Rich found the problem, He started testing parts and found one that showed nothing on the meter. Now if the weather would just get nice enough to ride. Tomorrow is suppose to be 60 with showers and Sunday is suppose to be high 50's and sun. We'll see if it turns out that way.
Tomorrow's my B-day and I can think of nothing better to do.
Its raining here too, but soon this will all be over and the good rides begin. Glad you found the problem and at least now you are ready to go! Happy Early Birthday!
ReplyDeleteBB:
ReplyDeleteI'm also glad that Rich found the problem. Wonder what it was ?
Have a Happy Birthday, will be thinking of you. Have an extra piece of cake when no one's looking. I know I would . . .
and GO OUT FOR A RIDE !
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
Birthday rides are the best rides! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteBob, it was the crankshaft position sensor. We didn't go riding, it was too windy and cold, not to mention raining part of the day. Maybe tomorrow.
ReplyDelete