Friday, July 20, 2012

I am sooo pissed!


When this assignment was offered to me, the terms were; minimum four weeks temp to hire. I got my confirmation for my start date and now the terms are;
Start Date: Monday, July 23rd, 2012
End Date: Approx. 12 weeks or less – Client’s option

I agreed to 4 weeks as a temp. I plan to keep applying for jobs on my own. I'm tired of the terms changing on me every time I turn around. I'm not happy with my placement agent being so two faced, saying one thing to me and another to the client, changing the terms to suit her. I need the money so I will be there Monday. I am not going to think of it as anything other than a paycheck till the right job comes along. It will keep me off unemployment and give me a few paychecks. That's all I can hope for at this point. JOB SEARCH IS BACK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List