Saturday, August 20, 2011

My son's new job.

My son was working in a junk yard and was just sick of it. He sold all his tools for car repair, home improvement and for heating and air. He ended up with enough money to pay for CDL Classes. He passed with flying colors and has been driving for about a month now.
He took this picture of a picture from someone in his orientation when he started his job. The guy lived through a tornado with only scratches. Lucky man! My son was just a couple hours behind him.
The rest of the pix are from my son's iPhone that he took.

I worry about him being on the road. I'm glad he started in the summer so he has some experience behind the wheel before winter sets in. His dad drives for the same company and they are trying to team up. The company is against family teaming. I would feel better knowing he is with someone who knows and cares about him. They could look out for each other. I know he's a grown man...it feels weird to say that about my son...but he will always be my kid.

I miss being able to see him when ever I want to. They keep him on the road for some times, two weeks at a time. When he gets home, he sleeps and spends most of his time with his five year old...she, absolutely, with out question comes first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List