Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's been really crazy...some good...some bad.

The good...
  • We did a run for ABATE.
  • Spent time with friends.
  • Spent time with my grand kids.

The bad...

  • A wake
  • A funeral

The friend of mine that had the hair clip mishap lost her mother on Friday so I've been trying to be there for her as much as possible.

The crazy...

  • Searching for a Mother of the bride dress that will meet the approval of the bride and Rich.
  • One that I feel comfortable wearing, at a price I can afford.
  • One that will work with a chocolate brown tux.
  • A four day garage sale. What a pain, but it paid for the dress.

These are the dresses I bought. These are dresses that I am willing to wear...Not that I am excited about any of them. I will put it to a vote between the bride and Rich then after I decide I will take back the not chosen...Any suggestions?














1 comment:

  1. How can we judge properly if we can't see what YOU look like in each one? But... I like the one in the middle. Looks very elegant and more youthful. I think you'll look great no matter which one you choose!

    Sorry about your friend's mother. I can empathize with her.

    Good luck with the dress!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List