We had a loud wake up at about 3:00 this morning. The train tracks are about 100 - 150 feet from our house. This is from our front door. Nice view, don't cha think? Apparently it derailed a couple miles east of us. We have all roads blocked to the south and west of us.
They come through here so fast, I am surprised they don't derail more often. If it derailed in front of our house, we would probably have a car or two in our living room.
I need to go out and finish up some last minute Christmas shopping and get groceries to make cheesecake, ooohh....cheesecake! The snow is not letting up anytime soon and now I'm going to have to go about 10 miles out of my way on country roads that are probably not plowed yet so I might as well just get it done. Wish me and my little Cavalier well. I'm sure it'll be an all day thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment