My youngest son was born on this day, 34 years ago. He came into this world fast and fooled everyone except me.
I knew he was on his way, but making the Dr. believe it was something else.
We had blinding winter fog that night with new snow on the ground; making it a very scary drive to the hospital. I wasn’t scared of the snow and fog as much as not making it there in time and having my doctor there.
We had blinding winter fog that night with new snow on the ground; making it a very scary drive to the hospital. I wasn’t scared of the snow and fog as much as not making it there in time and having my doctor there.
We got there at 2:30 am and I was told I was not in labor “just false labor”. 15 minutes later the nurse came in to check on me and she said, "OH MY GOD, I CAN SEE THE HEAD. Bryan was delivered at 3:01 am. The doctor showed up half way through the delivery and as he was putting on his gloves he glance in to see how the nurse was doing. First thing he said was, “another red head”. He was my ex's family doctor; a very large family at that; the majority redheads.
I’m very proud of the man my little boy has become. Happy birthday Bryan, I love you with all my heart, mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment