Sunday, August 25, 2013

I've been very busy.

We've had a pretty busy few months:
Weekend visits with friends because we were having way too much fun to drive 20 minutes to get home.











Birthday parties.

A one week bike trip along the shore line of Lake Superior from Whitefish Bay MI to Copper Harbor in WI...post to come!

A get together at Rich's ex and her husband's house, with his daughter's in-laws while his daughter was in town for work. She was able to bring the baby with since there is so much family here ready to take turns sitting while Jennifer works.








A long girls weekend with my niece, love that girl soo much!...post to come!












Rich got to baby sit at the hotel his daughter was staying at during yet another one of his daughter's business trips to Chicago while his daughter was doing a seminar. Little Emma is becoming quit the frequent flyer.








We helped a friend move a trailer to WI...a story of it's own. Always is when we get together...never a dull moment
Met up with the owner of this bike for breakfast...anyone know this bike? As a courtesy to our friend, I will wait to post on this visit till the owner of this bike has had a chance to post.








I've been working a lot of overtime and we finally moved into the main building. They are still working on the upstairs addition so it is really loud with all the banging and drilling. Another post of its own. These are the crates of packed files ready to be moved to the new building.

I met my great nephew yesterday for the first time since he was in diapers. He is 26 and drives OTR. He picked up a load in Chicago and headed to Oregon with it. we had a nice visit. When we said our goodbyes, I told him, "It's good to see you got out of those diapers!" He said, "Hopefully I won't end up back in them." He has a point, we start out in them and some of us end up back in them.
 
I am coming into my busiest week of the month...month end closing! Uhgg!!! Good thing about that is the overtime.
 
Till next time...ride safe.

3 comments:

  1. Biker Baby:

    you have been busy. Thank you for taking the time to see me. Wished I had time to see that "rock", hope you managed to snap some photos of it

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good meeting you finally.

    I must have missed the conversation about the rock...not sure what you mean.

    Yesterday I put in 11 hours at work and today seemed short in comparison, only 9 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BB:

      You mentioned going to "Shaved Rock Park" and I thought there were rocks there. Hope you had a good afternoon enjoying the day and relaxing on your bikes

      bob
      Riding the Wet Coast

      Delete

My Blog List