My son's girlfriend posted on FB that she is "In a funk and gonna go get out of it!" Must be what I'm in.
• Tired
• Run down feeling
• Bored
• Sick of homework
• Sick of the unsatisfying job search (I applied for 8 today)
• Stuck in this house feeling confined (don't want to use precious gas)
• Sick and tired of housework and laundry (waiting on my kitchen floor to dry so I can walk through to get laundry out of dryer and put more in)
• I'm starting to think I might be diabetic (thirsty, sick to my stomach all the time, craving sweets, headaches and the glasses I just got suck...I'm waiting on new lenses, )
• Disappointed (My son was going to give me some cash so I could take my grand kids out for lunch and a movie, but he forgot to tell his wife about it, so my grand kids are out doing other things.)
• The temp agency has not called now going on three weeks
I even applied at a new gas station being built about 10 minutes away. They are looking for someone to make pizzas and broasted chicken. I worked at a pizza place making pizzas in high school so I know I could do this. They will probably say that I'm over qualified. That's what I get when I try for any kinda position like that, minimum wage jobs. Over qualified or under qualified. Maybe that's what you call a funk. That place in between that gets you absolutely no place.
Tomorrow I'm taking a friend that doesn't drive shopping. It's not the fun kinda shopping; it's the grocery store kinda shopping. I can't think of anything I need since I did shopping last Thursday. She wants to try a new store and her other half gets impatient and won't take her anyplace new. He says it takes too long because she doesn't know where anything is. She wants to go for lunch too. After saying no because I really can't spend what little I have on things like lunch and shopping, Rich told me I should just go to get out. "Put it on your credit card and I'll pay the bill when it comes, JUST DON'T GET CRAZY!" So, shopping, I go! The only thing I can think of that we need is eggs. I did just use the last of the floor cleaner.
Now that everyone else is as bored as I am, my floor is dry, and laundry awaits! Maybe I'll bake some homemade bread.
I should do as much school work as possible so that if I find work, it wont be so hard to keep up. I am a week ahead in two classes and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get ahead in the other two. That's the beauty of Internet classes. Next semester I have some classes that will require me to go to class; tougher classes so I will need the classroom interaction to understand fully and be able to do a good job. It feels like I will never get that degree.
BB:
ReplyDeleteRich is such a good guy and treats you like a queen. Enjoy your outing, you have to go out once in a while and not stay locked up at home all the time
Hope something comes up soon . . .
bob
Riding the Wet Coast
Could be too those old winter blues, cabin fever adding to all of this. I'll pray for you.
ReplyDelete