
My son sent me this last night, rubbing it in that the temp is 69 where he was ,and we were expected to get to freezing last night.
Today he sends this rainy pix and said he has learned to keep his nice weather to himself from now on. I have no idea where he was at either point. I hope he makes it home this weekend. Without a partner, he is out for longer periods of time. He has a good attitude about being on the road. He said he just tells himself he only has to be on the road a year, then he can get local and be home every night. I'll be very happy when that happens. He'll be 32 next month, but he's still my little boy.
Bryan is the kinda kid everyone likes. He's always smiling, and he gives the BEST hugs! AND he loves his mom! I am so blessed!
Bryan is the kinda kid everyone likes. He's always smiling, and he gives the BEST hugs! AND he loves his mom! I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment