Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting things done.

We've been pretty busy this last 2 weeks.
  • We went to the annual dance at the fire department.
  • Our town had the annual town parade and party.
  • Rich's boss brought his 56 Chevy out for the car show.
  • I had lunch with the girls I used to work with.
  • I have been working hard on homework so that I don't have to be a slave to it while we are gone.
  • I have everything we need for our trip.
  • I actually had a job interview with a company that just relocated 10 minutes from us. It is a large company that does international work. I was their first interview...wish me luck!!!!
  • We had our annual bon fire party.
Today, I was recovering. I really didn't drink that much last night but, I had a headache like I had been drinking like a sailor. I only had 4 beers all night. Maybe it was a food reaction. I always make chili and everyone brings a dish to pass.

Next week will be busy too.
  • Monday, I have school and we have plans to go to Buffalo Wild Wings after I cut Rich's hair.
  • Tuesday, I have an appointment for a hair cut and it is Rich's B-day, instead of celebrating, we will be at the A.B.A.T.E meeting.
  • Wednesday, I have school then I'm taking Rich out for dinner to celebrate his B-day.
  • Thursday and Friday, I plan to make a bolero jacket to wear with my dress for the wedding.

We haven't been able to ride much this summer and we were just talking about how much we both missed having a bike trip this year. We have been putting money aside for our trip to CA and for a nice, cash gift for Jennifer and Dave.

2 comments:

  1. BB:

    good luck on the job and Happy Birthday to your live-in mechanic. There will be lots of time to ride next year.

    bob
    Wet Coast Scootin

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List