Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Break from study

It sounds like it's a beautiful day out. I hear the roar of an occasional Harley going by. Rich just called and said he is out of work for the day and asked if I wanted to take a ride, but I am in the middle of studying for an exam tomorrow and I can't go. I told him to take my bike since his Dyna is still down. He won't take it with out me, he said it just wouldn't be right. He could put the battery in the shovel and take that for a ride but if he got at it, he could have the Dyna done by the weekend..........Get-er-done!

We are planning to ride to Starved Rock on Sunday and I really don't want to be two up on mine for 2-3 hours. My seat is not passenger friendly and I don't like to ride with a passenger. If I ever find employment again, I will be investing in a Mustang seat. Seams like I ride on the back of mine at least a few times a year. He is always up grading to something faster or better. To be honest, I can't keep up with what he does to that bike.

Time for me to get back to the numbers......right after I get up and stretch for a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List